As a centre manager, you will assume overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the centre. You will ensure that quality targets are being delivered whilst taking key decisions to move the programme forward. You will carry out important administrative tasks for the centre.
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be.
Building strong, lasting relationships with children and their families by holding parent feedback meetings, co-ordinating and managing tutored sessions, and solving queries.
Demonstrating drive and ambition to grow your customer base by identifying new ways to attract and retain families as our centres continues to grow.
Inspiring others to be the best they can be by facilitating your teams’ development and confidence, and creating a positive and engaging working environment for them to work in.
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Promote company’s services and products to perspective customers
- Assist in preparing sales & promotional activities
- Grow our customer base and company profile
- Responsible for centre operations and handle general administration work.
- To meet parents and handle daily enquiries.
- Provide support to teachers
- Responsible for staff training
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, outgoing and creative
- Knowledge of sales methods
- Results driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about educating children
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Native Cantonese Speaker
- Good command of English
About Little Oxbridge
Little Oxbridge is the one of the most trusted learning centre teaching English to children from age 3-12 age (K1-P6). We have the most successful track record for Cambridge English in Hong Kong. Established in 2009, we have helped thousands of children learn English and improve their communication skills.
We have over 10 years’ experience in developing our unique teaching methodology which is a combination of real-life case studies, examination syllabus and practical learning. Our teachers in addition to being passionate, dedicated to your child’s development are all native English speakers, trained and certified.
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV and a cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position. Please include a photo .