We are currently seeking several well qualified and enthusiastic Native English Teachers for our centres located in Kowloon City/North Point / Prince Edward, in a wide range of English courses including Playgroup, Phonics, Creative Writing and Cambridge English YLE preparation courses.
Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English. You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignments and in order to provide useful feedback.
This is position based in our Hong Kong office. You will rotate through various centres located in North Point, Prince Edward and Kowloon Centre based on requirements.
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Organize classroom courses
- Prepare materials and activities
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of student’s attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
- Must be Native English Speakers.
- Degree holder with relevant qualifications preferred (TESOL , TEFL or equivalent).
- Minimum 1 year experience in Teaching English at Kindergartens/ Primary School / Playgroup / Phonics Teaching.
- Solid experience in designing Playgroup / Phonics / Creative Writing / Cambridge English YLE curriculum.
- Passionate about teaching and kids
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, outgoing and creative
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
About Little Oxbridge
Little Oxbridge is the one of the most trusted learning centre teaching English to children from age 3-12 age (K1-P6). We have the most successful track record for Cambridge English in Hong Kong. Established in 2009, we have helped thousands of children learn English and improve their communication skills.
We have over 10 years’ experience in developing our unique teaching methodology which is a combination of real-life case studies, examination syllabus and practical learning. Our teachers in addition to being passionate, dedicated to your child’s development are all native English speakers, trained and certified.
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV and a cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position. Please include a photo .