As a Sales and Administration Assistant you will assume responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the centre. You will ensure that quality targets are being delivered whilst taking key decisions to move the programme forward. You will carry out important administrative tasks for the centre.
There is no typical day in one of our centres; you can expect to find yourself doing a huge range of different things to make your centre the best it can be.
Building strong, lasting relationships with children and their families by holding parent feedback meetings, co-ordinating and managing tutored sessions, and solving queries.
Demonstrating drive and ambition to grow your customer base by identifying new ways to attract and retain families as our centres continues to grow.
Inspiring others to be the best they can be by facilitating your teams’ development and confidence, and creating a positive and engaging working environment for them to work in.
Responsibilities but not limited to
- Promote company’s services and products to perspective customers.
- Assist in preparing sales & promotional activities.
- Grow our customer base and company profile.
- Achieve sales quota as set by Centre Manager
- Manage general administration work.
- To meet parents and oversee daily enquiries.
- Provide support to teachers.
- Monitor students’ progress & communicate with parents to retain a clear understanding of their needs, as well as to maintain good customer relationship.
- Manage walk-in inquiries, calls, and customer follow-ups in order to maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Maintain the centres and classrooms’ appearance.
- 5 Day week (One day will be a Saturday)
- You will rotate between our three locations in North Point, Kowloon City and Prince Edward.
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred.
- Sales driven and results orientated.
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Intermediate English
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure.
- Detail orientated and able to multi-task.
- Polite and friendly
- Honest and reliable
About Little Oxbridge
Little Oxbridge is the one of the most trusted learning centre teaching English to children from age 3-12 age (K1-P6). We have the most successful track record for Cambridge English in Hong Kong. Established in 2009, we have helped thousands of children learn English and improve their communication skills.
We have over 10 years’ experience in developing our unique teaching methodology which is a combination of real-life case studies, examination syllabus and practical learning. Our teachers in addition to being passionate, dedicated to your child’s development are all native English speakers, trained and certified.
How to apply
Fill out the application form with your CV, Photo and a cover letter on why you are interested and a good fit for this position.